Family pictures

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

To Lake Powell We Went


About the Lake Powell youth activity. In some meeting previous to going Rich said that one of us would go. He preferring that I go since he needed to work. I agreed. When we returned from our grand adventure I found out that I was going. This was the plan. Emily, Madelyn and I would go to the activity and on Wednesday Rich, Collin, Spencer and Melissa would head up to Page, rent a boat, drive up to see rainbow bridge and if they could, find our youth camp and visit us there then return to page. That's pretty much what happened except that when they found our camp the Bishop asked if he would stay and drive one of the houseboats back. He agreed. So they all stayed overnight with all of the youth. It was fun having them all there but a little weird. The activity was good and I think some of the youth really blossomed. We played some fun games, had great devotionals and scripture reading time. Had interesting conversations. It was good. Here's a picture of the whole group at Rainbow Bridge that I pulled off of The Greens Blog. Thanks. :)

No comments: