Family pictures

Sunday, September 5, 2010

News spreads.

More and more people are finding out. Today a random person from another ward in another building came up to my husband and offered her congratulations. My thoughts, "How the heck did she find out?!" We love to talk. Especially when it's something shocking about others. We survived the first week of school. Seminary starts next week with even more changes. The stake has decided to mess with the system in our building. Great. I have a list of questions to throw out at the parent meeting. When something isn't broke, why try to fix it? Should be interesting and even a little fun to grill the stake representative if they come? My kids think I have more testosterone than usual because I enjoy a little friendly debate more than usual lately. Bwahahaha! Especially when I have lots of doctrine to back me up. Life goes on. Study hard, work hard and pray hard!

No comments: