Family pictures

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Everyone else.

Rich did this driving thing this past weekend and loved it. It's called hooked on driving and they do events. He drove this guy's corvette and had a coach and really improved his driving. He loved it a ton and would love to have these same events here. We're continually looking at granite slabs. We found one that we like. Our deal is that it has to be 75" high. Those are hard to find. But we found one that we like so now to find a fabricator that we like. Young women's is an interesting change for me. I really miss seminary and even have one of the scripture mastery cd's playing in my car all the time so we can memorize them. The new teacher is doing scripture mastery differently and that is taking some getting used to for me. The Young Women are having a giant planning meeting at my house on Saturday morning. We're aiming at planning the whole year! It should be fun. We're having crepes for breakfast with nutella and strawberries! YUM! I really like working with the Laurels in our ward. I think they're great leaders! I really turn most stuff over to them to plan, solve, whatever and they do a great job. Madelyn is busy at school and loving it. She has a couple of classes with older students that she thinks is fun and not so boring. Spencer auditioned for a play at school and got a part. He gets to die. That's fun. Should be interesting. Melissa is tall and growing taller. She's 2 inches taller than Emily was 2 months later in the 5th grade. I'm hoping she's 5'9". Yea! One daughter taller than me! Who knows though. Growth spurts are weird at best.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hooray! You finally posted!
Maybe Melissa can be in the tall club! :) Ha ha!