Family pictures

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

News from Collin

In Collin's most recent letters he tells us that he thinks he's gained 10 pounds. He tells us that he does 160 push-ups every other day and 60 curls with a bar. The other days they do abs and whatever. They ride bikes a minimum of 5 miles a day. They continue to teach the family that was recently baptized all about the priesthood, temples, etc. They are still very excited about it all. Collin reached his 3 month mark on the 13th of November. Wow. I miss him more now than I did when he left. I look forward to the Christmas day phone call with much excitement. Can hardly wait. All seems to be well and he's just doing missionary things. He or his comp will most likely be transferred on the 25th. Not sure whether he's up for that or not. Not much else to say so I'll post!

1 comment:

SHILLVILLE said...

I was good until you got to the part where you said you miss him more now than you did when he left. Okay, that's kind of depressing for me since I'm still in the stage of "when he left". So to know it'll get worse isn't very comforting! I love to read your blog and I'm kidding....sort of. I don't get the Christmas call because he'll still be in the MTC...but I look forward to YOUR Christmas call none the less! Lovies - Marci