Family pictures

Thursday, March 6, 2008

New Concrete!!!


Today we had a new slab poured for our patio. It looks awesome! I never thought I'd say that about concrete. We chose a color and a stamp. I can't believe how good it looks. I'm gushing! It's a perfect surface for the ping pong and foosball tables. Yipee! The drawback is that we have no idea what toys and utensils were permanently buried in the sand. It'll give something for future archaeologists to dig up. When we get around to it, this same color and stamp will be poured around the pool after the pool is fixed.

3 comments:

Collin said...

what are you going to do with the other areas that are still dirt?? like by the grill and the sprinkler stuff in the corner.

Melissa said...

I think we should keep the other dirt there.Anyway theres a bunch of dirt by our tree.Spencer and I made a race track out of it. It looks like a big X.

Political Duckie said...

NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THE NEW CONCRETE!

Emily didnt show me...

:(

Ill see it next Wednesday

**Remind your mom to watch the movies, Ill try to get over to Barnes and Nobles to pick up ... S&S!**