Family pictures

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Marcos Baghdatis

Today Roger Federer was on the practice courts, and there were a million people watching him. Spencer was trying to get his autograph, and I was bored so I started walking around and looking at the other practice courts. Then I looked at some matches and went back to the ball kid trailer. My friend Sarah came up to me and told me we were on the same team, then we went to look at the practice courts again, and we saw Marcos Baghdatis. So we went back to get Sarah's camera, so she could take pictures while he was on the practice court. A little while later he walked off the practice courts and we asked if we could have a picture with him. So we both got pictures, because everyone was watching Federer.

1 comment:

Collin said...

pretty cool Madelyn. pretty cool. i should have done it when i was younger. that is pretty cool.