Family pictures

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Play

I am in a play called, And a Child Shall Lead. I play Rachel Groenbeck, she in thirteen and from Prague. The play is about these kids in the concentration camp in Terezin, Czechloslovakia. They are basically trying to make sure that people know they were there. To do this they are writing a newspaper, but they have to make sure no guards see them with the paper, writing, or reading papers.Our play is next Thursday. Aaaaaaah! Then again I'm lucky I don't have a million lines to memorize like some people in the play. Such as Eva who has around 159 lines. I have about 39. This week we are having rehearsal after school everyday. I hope we do well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use to be in plays all through High School. I had a Drama class. It was a lot of fun. I think Jakes in one now. Bye for now .Love & Kisses